Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Yesterday was a big day for Colton, he went through the Idaho Falls temple for his first time!
HooRah!!! We only have until January 7 with him.
My dad is coaching J.v. basketball this year and his team is doing awesome, this week they defeated Challis Vikings and North Fremont Huskies.
I am playing varsity basketball this year and it has been a ton of fun, I hyper-extended my elbow in a game against West J. :( So I have missed out on a couple games, but it is healing and I 'm ready to get back out there.
My mom has been doing a lot of babysitting Cash Ingwerson, and her training. Her birthday was just yesterday the 25th of November.
Sloan is still her lil crazy self and has been working hard in school and helping my mom with babysitting Cash.
Lexi and Brian are just partying it up in Salmon, but they leave in a few months to go back to Rexburg :(
I hope all is well and have a great THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Thanks for the update on your family. I'm so glad you have a blog. Tell everyone hi for us please. We love you all and miss you.

Whitney said...

Hey C-
I loved all the temple pictures. It was so fun to see all you guys!!! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! I love you a ton!!

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

It was so good to see you guys when Colton went through the temple, even if it was only for a very short time. I hope your arm is better. It sounds like your team needs you. We'll see you in a few weeks at Colton's farewell.

Love, Gretamom

aww.

aww.
the magic is still there. ♥

Sparkles!

Sparkles!
Sloan and Kaylee after the Musical.